I am all about pampering myself and Jamberry Nails just made it so much easier to do so.
I was supplied a sheet of their Nail Shields. Stephanie invited me to visit the site and pick the design that I would like to review.
I choose Diagonal Green Dot. My favorite color is Green so this design pop right out when I was browsing through all of their designs.
My oldest daughter and I planned pedis for this past weekend. At the last minute she decided that she just wanted to help me so I got pampered with the Pedi :)
Stephanie had mentioned that the first time could be a little tricky. I have to say it wasn't in the least. It comes with a sheet that has directions on it. We followed it step-by-step and worked our way right through them without any problems at all.
I first grabbed the supplies that we would need such as, nail polish remover, file, hair dryer, scissors and nail shields.
Here are the steps we followed:
* Removed the polish from my toe nails.
* I buffed each nail with a file.
* I then one by one matched each toe to a nail shield that would fit it best.
* Now the fun part. I pulled the nail shield off and my daughter then helped me by handing me the hair dryer. I then used the hair dryer to blow warm air on the nail shield for about 10 seconds. It will then become soft and flexible.
* Then I pressed the nail shield down onto the toe nail and pressed firmly to adhere it to the nail.
* I cut the remaining part off and then used a file to trim the remaining from the tip of the nail.
* I then used the hair dryer on it again and press the shield down to assure that it was sealed to the nail just perfect!!
* We then repeated this with the other 9 toes.
I have to say it was so simple and easy. The outcome was remarkable. It looked like I went to the spa and actually got them done.
My daughter loved them as did I. I also showed them to my husband and he said they looked very cool!!
It literally took me about 15 minutes from start to finish to do all 10 tens. Super quick.
They have the following Categories on their site where you can view their designs:
*black and white
*fun in the sun
*the bridal party
*the wild side
I invite you to visit Stephanies site and browse through her wonderful Products and Designs.
Please mention you read this review on Wahm Connect.
Follow Jamberry Nails on Facebook
*Disclaimer - I received the item(s) mentioned above for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*