I am excited to introduce to you again Jamberry Nails. This is my second review of these wonderful products and I am just as pleased this time as I was the first. They are the easiest things to apply and are very durable. The first set I done was on my toe nails. They lasted approx. 4 weeks. I wear flip flops a lot so my toes are exposed to alot. This time I did them on my finger nails and if they are anything like the others I am sure they will stand up just as good. I highly recommend them.
Jamberry are a really cool concept for jazzing up your nails without painting them.
They are called nail shields.
Ease - Quick , at home application with hairdryer
Durability - Strong, lasts up to 6 weeks on toes and 2 weeks on fingers
Strength - Nail shield, not polish-heat applied to last long and no smear or chip off
Each pack of shields is $15.00 and can do up to 2-3 sets of fingers or toes
(that's only $5 for a mani or pedi!)
They are the absolute easiest things to apply. I can literally do them as fast as I can painting my nails.
Here are easy instruction for how to apply:
* Clean nails by removing all nail polish
* Cut and file nails to desired length
* Buff the top of the nail and make sure you push your cuticles back
* You will then need to match the nail shields to the nail you would like to do (either finger or toes)
* Once you match it you will peel off the nail shield
* Warm it with a blow dryer for about 10 seconds. It will then become soft and flexible.
* When it is warm you will want to press the nail shield down on the nail. Be sure to apply it firmly around all edges. You can also use a rubber cuticle pusher to seal it around the cuticle.I just press it down with my finger or finger nail.
* Then trim the top with scissors and file the remaining part. Be sure to use a downward motion to remove the access.
* Apply heat to nail and pressure once again to the nail shield to ensure it is sealed.
* Then you are all done and ready to move onto the next one.
It seems like alot of steps but it really isn't. Once you do 1 or 2 it goes very quickly and easy.
Here is a video that shows a more detailed explanation of the application process.
They have tons of different styles and colors to choose from.
Click to view their Fall/Winter Catalog online
I invite you to visit Danielles site
Also be sure to become a fan on her Facebook Page too
Also wanted to let everyone know that if you plan on giving the Nail Shields as a gift the deadline to order is December 15th. Just head on over to Danielles site.
There is also a Special on her site right now:
SPECIAL OFFER: buy 3 get 1 free.
How does it work?
All you have to do is add 4 items to your cart. When you view your cart the discount will automatically appear.
Add 4 more items to get an additional discount.
Is this deal always available?
This offer is for a limited time only.
*Disclaimer - I received the item(s) mentioned above for review purposes. In no way did this alter my opinion of their products. All of my opinions are one hundred percent honest and true.*